My Great Lakes 2T-1A-2 Rebuild Diary 2008.
11 to 19-Aug-2008. Fabric covering.
Fuse drain holes need to be fitted.
The position was matched to the old fabric.
I masked and sprayed Rand-O-Proof while the fuse was upside down.
Veru pleased with the underside fabric.
Fitted wing root panels.
My brother was visiting so I got him to help me turn the fuse over.
Inside after covering.
The rear bolts ar trimmed down ond punched to stop the thin nuts coming off. I used new bolts as the threads on the old ones were not very good.
A rivet nut is fitted here.
Pilot passenger seat strap.
New headrest. Checked bolt alignment before the fabric is fitted.
The old headrest had excess holes and was dented.
|Copyright © 2008 GreatLakes2T .co.uk All rights reserved. All pictures are property of GreatLakes2T (unless noted) please do not reproduce. For more information contact webmaster [at] greatlakes2t .co.uk This site is NOT the official Great Lakes Inc site. The contents of this site are the opinion of the author, not LAA, FAA or CAA. Please check all information is correct before you act upon it.|